To successfully complete the entire course, you need to:
- know well algorithms and data structures
- read, write and understand low-level patterns: working with binary data, mathematical algorithms
- be able to understand the logic of someone else's code in Python, C/C++
- understand basic cryptoprimitives (encryption, hashing, digital signature)
- be able to find logical problems and inconsistencies in someone else's code
- be able to effectively learn new documentation in English
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Course Supervisor.